LifeSensors社 Find Your Needle In The Haystack
|VU-1, The World's Most Powerful Anti-Ub Antibody
Everyone struggles to find their ubiquitinated protein "needle" in a protein "haystack". Ubiquitinated proteins and ubiquitin can be found in all regions of life science - oncology, neurology, pathology, and immunology, to name a few. Don't rustle around in the hay empty-handed; let LifeSensors' VU-1 antibody do the searching for you!
· Western blotting is the most common technique for detecting proteins and their modified forms. However, western blotting can be hit-or-miss depending on the quality and specificity of the antibody used.
· Sensitive ubiquitin antibodies are crucial for detection, since only a small fraction of protein is poly-ubiquitinated.
· A peer-reviewed study compared five different ubiquitin antibodies to analyze the ubiquitination levels of proteins in rat heart and liver samples.
· LifeSensors’ proprietary VU-1 antibody outperformed the other antibodies by detecting significantly more ubiquitinated proteins. It was the only antibody capable of detecting free ubiquitin in the liver samples.
· LifeSensors provides this important research tool to achieve different goals:
· assessing the ubiquitination state of your protein of interest
· assessing the effect of a small molecule or PROTAC on a ligase or DUB activity
"The VU-1 antibody from LifeSensors is the best anti-ubiquitin antibody that we have found after trying more than ten different anti-ubiquitin antibodies." - Aldrin Gomes, Associate Professor, University of California
Fount of Information は、新商品、新規取扱メーカーなどの情報をいち早く紹介するコンテンツです。情報発信のスピードを重視しているコンテンツのため、現時点で法規制や取り扱いを確認できていない商品、定価を設定できていない商品があります。ご要望やご照会を受けた商品について、法令整備や在庫の充実を図ります。