LifeSensors社 HRP-Conjugated Anti-Ubiquitin Antibody: Let's Speed Up Those Western Blots!
The VU-1 HRP conjugated antibody is an essential tool for ubiquitin research. Deemed the most selective antibody on the market, the VU-1 antibody could be the difference between a blot for publication and a blot collecting dust. Submit for publication sooner with streamlined and more effective western blotting. There's no need for secondary antibodies!
- Western blotting is still the most commonly used technique for detecting proteins and their modified forms. However, western blots can be hit-or-miss depending on the quality and specificity of the antibody used.
- Sensitive ubiquitin antibodies are especially crucial for detection, since only a small fraction of a protein is poly-ubiquitinated.
- A peer-reviewed study compared five different ubiquitin antibodies to analyze the ubiquitination levels of proteins in rat heart and liver samples. This revealed VU-1 is the most sensitive antibody for detecting protein ubiquitination.
- LifeSensors’ HRP-conjugated anti-ubiquitin antibody (VU-1) not only delivers effective blotting capabilities, but it ensures a quick turn around of results. This can save hours or even a full day of precious time.
- LifeSensors provides this important research tool to achieve different goals:
|Purchase HRP-Conjugated Anti-Ubiquitin Antibody (VU-1)
Fount of Information は、新商品、新規取扱メーカーなどの情報をいち早く紹介するコンテンツです。情報発信のスピードを重視しているコンテンツのため、現時点で法規制や取り扱いを確認できていない商品、定価を設定できていない商品があります。ご要望やご照会を受けた商品について、法令整備や在庫の充実を図ります。