OriGene社 One challenge very new antibody developer faces!
Verified Controls= Confident Results with OEL controls
Every new antibody developer faces this challenge!
Lack of appropriate verified controls for applications such as antibody screening and assay development often results in inaccurate data interpretation resulting loss of time and precious samples. Using a verified positive control not only ensures that results are interpreted correctly but also makes trouble shooting quick and efficient.
OriGene's OEL (Overexpression lysates) controls are human cells lysates over-expressing target proteins whose expression is verified by western blot (see below). OriGene offers 20,000 cell lysates of full length human proteins expressed in HEK293T cells.
5 reasons why scientists love OEL controls
- Full-length proteins overexpressed in HEK293 cells resulting in behavior closer to natural in-vivo conditions
- The use of full-length proteins as immunogen increases the probability of finding an antibody that binds to proteins in the native state especially in IHC, IF and flow-based assays.
- Target expression verified by western blot, no need to reverify
- Protein tagged at the C-terminal with myc-DDK tag, another target for detection
- Available for all human and mouse proteins
Learn more! Watch this video on OEL controls.
Find out how an OEL control is used for validating antibodies
ERCC1 mouse mAb (TA501182) validated by western blot using OEL control LY419605
Looking for an expert in new antibody development? Click here for a free consultation.
Fount of Information は、新商品、新規取扱メーカーなどの情報をいち早く紹介するコンテンツです。情報発信のスピードを重視しているコンテンツのため、現時点で法規制や取り扱いを確認できていない商品、定価を設定できていない商品があります。ご要望やご照会を受けた商品について、法令整備や在庫の充実を図ります。